The following guide will assist in joining an access point to the Purdicom demo vSZ to test functionality and understand the product.
To Access the Management Interface
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://vszdemo.purdi.com:8443
- At the login screen enter the Username and Password provided to you in the welcome email
- Create WLANs and AP settings from within interface
To Add an AP
(The following instructions assume the AP is in factory default mode with standalone (out of the box) firmware installed)
- Connect directly to the AP via ethernet cable on the secondary ethernet port
- SSH to the AP – By default the AP will be on 192.168.0.1 unless there is a DHCP server present
- Enter the credentials listed on the back of the AP to logon to the SSH session Username – super, Password – sp-admin
- Enter the following command into the AP
- Set scg ip 22.214.171.124
- Confirm that the AP is now showing in the “Staging Zone”
- Due to your level of access, you will now need to email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to have your AP moved into your own zone so that it can be managed.
- We will then email you back confirming we have moved it and it is then within your management.
*** NOTE ***
Please ensure the following ports are opened outbound via the firewall to the IP address of 126.96.36.199