Certain Cambium units are required to have a license key installed for their country of deployment to conform with the local regulations.
PMP / PTP: 300/400/450/500/600/650/670/700/800/810/820
Cambium Activation License Key Procedure
- Navigate to the Cambium Website - https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/licensekeys
- Select Unit Type
3. Depending on the type of unit ePMP/PTP you will have to enter the required Unit MAC Address(es).
4. Select the Country United Kingdom (GB)
5. Tick the Agree to the terms and conditions
6. Fill in a Reference / Link Name for future identification
7. Select Request Key/Submit
8. In the Recent Activations Tab, you can highlight the license key and copy it into the desired unit