How to get CNUT files:
1. Download and install the latest CNUT software at https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/cnut/
2. In the CNUT, select: Edit --> add elements to network root.
3. Select the relevant network type from the drop-down list.
4. Enter the IP addresses of all the elements of type selected above, that you have in your system, e.g., if you have 10 AP's enter the 10 IP address of the AP's, if these elements have different Passwords you must do them one by one as the password needs to be entered in the boxes.
5. Select OK
6. All elements in your network can be added like this but, do not add SM's as they can be AUTO-Detected via the AP's.
7. Select each element via the tick box on the left hand side of the screen.
8. Now select View --> Refresh/Discover network selected elements or, discover entire network. This will now contact all the elements in your network and store information about them but, not yet to file. To store to file.
9. Select Tools --> gather customer support information
10. Select the "selected network elements" radio button
11. Click OK
12. The file that is most important is the generated report file - this will contain the configurations (first item)
13. Specify a directory to save the file to.
14. Select Run
15. The file is generated and failures will be posted.
16. Find the Generated Report file (zip) and send it to us please.
1) Open web browser Please use latest version of google chrome and type in IP address of the first radio.
2) Go to system administration in order to complete logon process.
3) After logon, type into your address bar: http://xx.xx.xx.xx/engineering.cgi
4) (Change the xx.xx.xx.xx with the device IP address. You have to be logged on before entering the command)
5) Save the file as a .cgi file
To collect engineering.cgi enter “/engineering.cgi” after the IP address
The following screen will appear. Right click and select Save As…
Save the file as a .cgi file. Enter the devices name, IP, ESN or some way to describe the device.